April 2016 Part 1
4-H Council Meeting - This Monday, April 4th @ 7 p.m. in Hot Sulphur Springs
- Council needs two additional voices from our club! If you’re available, please contact the Extension Hall to ask for a ride. You can email Travis at email@example.com or call the office at 724-3436. (You can leave a message if you call Sunday night.)
- If you go to the meeting, you will get to meet Lacy - our new 4-H Coordinator!
Middle Park Fairbook Ad
- Carol Culbreath contacted me to see if our club wants to purchase another fairbook ad. Unfortunately, it is due the day of our club meeting on the 15th. I need to send it to her before that day. Please email me your vote of Yes or No to whether the club should purchase an ad for $40. Our ad thanks the efforts of the Extension Office staff.
- Lacy gave me project books for the following club members:
- Audrey - Simply Sewing Clothing 2
- Shiloh and Taylah - five books
- David - Shotgun
- Foster - Goat
- I will bring these to the library on Monday, April 4th. Stop by and pick them up, if you like. Let me know if you want me to bring them to the April 15th club meeting.
Community Service Activity at Cliffview Assisted Living Center
- Jeff loved your idea to clean out Cliffview’s gardens and flower pots!
- We will do this on Friday, April 15th, directly following our business meeting.
- Come prepared with work clothes, gloves, hats, water, and small gardening tools (if you have them).
- Members are also welcome to go inside and visit. Pets are welcome, if they are calm and people-friendly.