by Marcy Wheatley
Meeting Date: November 8, 2019
Bluegrass tickets in Grand Junction and a Red Lobster gift card were purchased for Peachfork Orchards as a thank you from our club this year.
- Club voted to reimburse Susan for tray favors and to give Foster trip assistance for CLC.
- Club approved $10/ticket reimbursement to 4-H members and one parent for the National Western Stock Show in Denver in January. If your family is able to go, please bring ticket stubs or proof of purchase to Marcy/Audrey for $10/ticket reimbursement.
- Our club will plan on using our Big Shooters gift card for 100% club completion at our next meeting in Kremmling.
- Club approved going tubing again this year and paying for tickets. We will plan on going to Krempins’ afterwards for potluck lunch and a meeting. Stay tuned for when this is planned.
January Meeting Volunteers
Prayer - Sego
Devotion - Sego
Refreshments - Kenna
Please read the club announcements, as well as the 4-H Council newsletter.
Homesteaders Club Announcements
Next Club Meeting - Friday, January 17th at Calvary Community Church in HSS @ 1:30 p.m.
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
Next Council Meeting - Monday, December 2nd at 7 PM at HSS Town Hall
Read the County 4-H Newsletter that comes to your email and keep up to date on 4-H events!
Plan for Tree Lighting Ceremony Treats
- Granby - November 15th @ 5-7 p.m. - arrive and set up at 4:30 in parking lot east of Brickhouse 40
- Susan shared with me that this went well. Not as many attendees since there was no carriage rides this year--and maybe other factors.
- There were leftover cookies.
- Deliver cookies by 3 p.m. at Kremmling’s Visitor’s Center in Town Square
- 300 cookies of various flavors needed
- 150 cookies from Starla Rindt (Shelly/Ben will coordinate with Starla.)
- Each family will donate 2 dozen cookies and arrange delivery