This is my review—if you see anything that needs changed or added to please let me know.
Homesteaders 4-H Meeting
March 29, 2013
Meeting was called to order by Shyla @ 11:56. Pledges were skipped. Roll Call: Shyla, Bailey, Molly, Liberty, Ben. Adults: Shelly, Marcy, Shawn. Guests-Tish, Foster, and twins (sorry can’t recall names).
Liberty gave treasurer’s report. Forgot to approve it.
1. Molly sent in fair book ad and Liberty sent check
2. Shelly is going to check on dates to sell the Kum and Go books. It will be a Friday in May.
3. The clubs potholders are now in the Krafty Kreations store on consignment. The Bohall’s will check once a month for sales and to rotate stock.
1. We have signed up for two summer Gymkauna’s. Marcy will organize the July 20th date, and Shelly the August 24th date.
2. The club is getting together to make cookies for the Health Fair on May 3rd. The extension office is not available, so Shyla is checking with Gore Range Baptist to see if we can use their kitchen. More information to follow.
3. Shelly will coordinate with Marcy to set a date for the Dairy field trip.
4. Tish will follow up on details of a Henderson Mine field trip.
5. The Bohalls will send out information on the free classes at the Rocky Mountain Sew Expo July 11-13. They will also check on JHB Buttons in Denver to see what they offer.
6. Molly is going to ask her mom about doing a field trip to the hospital kitchen and for Mrs. Susie to tell us about her job.
7. Families will email to coordinate who wants to go to the Colonial Living History Days.
8. Molly motioned to have a 250.00 yearly scholarship for graduating seniors from our club. Bailey seconded it, motion passed.
9. Molly will write something up about our club’s community service to request grant from the Credit union. She will get this to Shawn before the next meeting.
10. Ben moved to adjourn meeting, Molly 2nd motion passed