- Friday, October 10th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- NO Clover Time!
- Business Meeting
- Main Agenda Points of Discussion
- PRC Paperwork Update
- Club celebration ideas
- Thank-you letter to 4-H community
- New club officers
- Enrollment for new year
- Charter paperwork
- National 4-H week
- Taco Lunch @ November’s Club Meeting
- Holiday community service ideas
- 4-H Achievement Banquet
- Molly is going to open in prayer.
- Liberty is sharing a devotional.
- Ben is bringing refreshments.
- PRC Brochures
- These club members still need to check businesses for PRC paperwork:
- Grand Hair Design - Kenna
- Subway, Post Office and Kremmling Mercantile - Frenches/Zick-Woods
- Last Time ‘Round Thrift Store - Audrey
- If supplies of posters or brochures are low at any of these places, please let Tish know via a phone call or a text (970-531-5465).
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- 4-H Council Meeting - Monday, Oct. 6th @ 7 p.m. in Hot Sulphur Springs
- 4-H Achievement Banquet - Friday, October 17th @ 5 p.m.
REMINDER: Please check your inbox and read through the Extension Office’s 4-H Newsletter each month! There is always pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.