April 2016 Part 2
- Friday, April 15th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1 - ? p.m.
- Business Meeting
- Ben - prayer
- Liberty - devotion
- Evan - refreshments
- Community Service: Gardening at Cliffview Assisted Living Center
- Directly following our business meeting, we will prepare Cliffview’s gardens and flower pots for later planting.
- Bring: work clothes, jackets (if need be), gloves, hats, water, and small gardening tools (if you have them).
- Members are also welcome to go inside and visit. Pets are welcome, if they are calm and people-friendly.
Required Orientation Meeting for NEW 4-Her’s and their parents!
- This Wednesday, April 13th, at 6 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall
- Contact the office if you absolutely cannot make it: 724-3436
- As far as I know, Evan is the only first-time member to 4-H...
- I will bring these project books with me to the meeting:
- Shiloh and Taylah - five books
- Foster - Goat