Important Note for Friday!
We are meeting an hour earlier in order to finish up by 2-ish, so those attending the PRC Banquet can have plenty of time to prepare. Please note the adjusted beginning time below!
- Friday, February 13th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 12 - 2 p.m.
- 12 - 1 p.m. ~ Community Service - Valentine tray favors for the Kremmling seniors
- Tish asks that you please bring whatever pink, red, and purple markers that you have for the art project you will be making. Thanks!
- 1 - 2 p.m. ~ Business Meeting
- Main Agenda Points of Discussion
- Club Field Trip Plans
- Community Service Update
- District Retreat Trip Assistance for Club Members
- Fruit Fundraiser
- Cloverbud Night
- Build a Terrarium at our March Club Meeting
- Volunteers for Friday’s Meeting
- Molly will open in prayer.
- Bailey will share a devotion.
- Kenna will bring treats.
For those of our new members who joined our club at the turn of the year -
One of the requirements for completing your 4-H project is to attend a minimum of six meetings. We have already had 4 meetings, and only 6 are left before Exhibit Day (including the meeting this week). Please try to attend, if you can! If you cannot make it, you can schedule to attend other club events, as well as 4-H council meetings. Please let me know if you have questions. ☺
- NEXT Club Meeting - Friday, March 13th @ 1 p.m. @ KCC
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- 4-H Council Meeting - Monday, Mar. 2nd @ 7 p.m. in Hot Sulphur Springs
- District Retreat - March 20th-22nd - Glenwood Springs, CO
- This is the final day to submit your District Retreat registration and trip assistance request!
- Senior Members - Scholarship applications due by March 6th to Extension Office!
- Add/Drop Date Deadline - of 4-H projects is May 1st