May 12, 2014
by Shelly Mathis
- Peaches Fundraiser
- We have made our minimum goal of selling 150 boxes. Wow!
- Let’s try to sell 50 more boxes for a total of 200 - and earn $2 more per box!
- Tish will touch base with the Peachfork Orchard to determine when the exact date the final count and payment is due.
- Hot Dogging @ Ace - Saturday, May 17th, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Volunteers = Mathis, Wood/Zick, Bensing-Woods, Krempins, Julie, and maybe Jill
- Shelly will email volunteers and ask them to sign up for a desired two-hour shift (morning or afternoon).
- Bring baked goods, individually wrapped. Will give for a donation received.
- Nicole will bring a plastic tablecloth.
- Kenna, Abby, and Audrey are making donation jars.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science Field Trip Update - Friday, May 30th @ 9 a.m.
- Payment DUE to Marcy, if you have not yet paid! ($5 per IMAX movie)
- We will meet at the museum at 9 a.m. and bring a sack lunch.
- Marcy will email the attendees with trip details closer to the end of the month.
- Kum & Go Booklets - If anyone is ready for their batch of books, please let Shelly know!
- June Meeting - Changed to Friday, June 27th!
- Summer Tray Favors
- Organized by Leslie & Tish & kids - summer-themed!
- 60 favors needed
- Please submit receipt for expenses to Shelly/Liberty for reimbursement.
- Project Demonstrations Coming Soon!
- Shelly will send out an email to ask for club members to register for giving their demonstration in the June or July meeting. Stay tuned!
- 4-H Float for Kremmling Days Float - Volunteers needed to make and ride on float!
- Meet at Extension Hall Friday, May 30th @ 6 p.m. to help make float. Slogans needed! (Attendance is not required, but encouraged if you feel up to it after our field trip!)
- Marcy & Shelly will soon be organizing concessions for this summer’s two gymkhana concessions. Stay tuned! Feel free to email any ideas for sandwiches.
- Next month’s…
- Prayer - Foster
- Devotion - Cameron
- Refreshments - Shiloh (cake project!)
Homesteaders Club Announcements
- Cloverbuds! Gardening with Caitlyn on May 14th, 5:30-6:30 p.m. WG High School.
- Upcoming Fundraiser: Hot Dogging @ Granby Ace Hardware Store
- Saturday, May 17th, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Museum of Nature & Science - Friday, May 30th, 9 a.m.
- Build the 4-H Float for Kremmling Days - Friday, May 30th, 6 p.m. @ Extension Hall
- NEXT Club Meeting: Friday, June 27th @ Kremmling Community Church from 1 - 3 p.m.
- NO Clover Time!
- Demonstrations and Summer Tray Favors!