Here is our schedule for May’s meeting:
- Friday, May 9th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. ~ Jr. Leaders arrive and prepare for Clover Time with Caitlyn!
- The rest of the club can arrive from 1-1:15 p.m. and visit while we get ready!
- 1:15 p.m. ~ Clover Time with the entire club!
- 1:45 p.m. Demonstration Workshop by Caitlyn Taussig!
- Club members will be giving their demonstrations at the next two club meetings - June 13th and July 11th. Come prepared!
- Remember, a demonstration is required for all Junior, Intermediate, and Senior members. It is recommended for Cloverbuds as practice and can be done with a parent. ☺
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ~ Business Meeting
- Sierra is going to open in prayer.
- Abbie is sharing a devotional…
- Shiloh is bringing refreshments…
- PEACHES: Please bring a count of the number of boxes of peaches sold by each family so far. That will help us know where we are in relationship to meeting our goal of selling a minimum of 150 boxes. Thanks!
- Upcoming Fundraiser: Hot Dogging @ Granby Ace Hardware Store
- Saturday, May 17th, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Bring donation jars! Some of you volunteered to make creative donation jars, boxes, baskets, etc. for the fundraiser. If you cannot work the hot dog stand, please bring your donation jar to Friday’s meeting, or drop off at the Kremmling Library by Thursday morning, May 15th.
- Please come to the meeting ready to tell me if you can volunteer at the fundraiser, or not!
- NEXT Club Meeting: Friday, June 13th @ KCC from 1 - 3 p.m.
- NO Clover Time!
- Demonstrations and Summer Tray Favors!
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- State 4-H Conference June 17-20th - Registration and payment is DUE by May 15th!
- NEXT 4-H Council Meeting - Monday, June 2nd, 7-8 p.m. @ Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall
REMINDER: Please check your inbox and read through the Extension Office’s 4-H Newsletter each month! There is always pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.