- Friday, January 10th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- We’re going to try NEW changes in our meeting schedule!
- To help give us more time for a Cloverbud Camp Committee meeting following our business meeting, I would like to work with the Jr. Leaders for 20 minutes in preparation for Clover Time. Jr. Leaders, please arrive by 1:00 p.m. or earlier to help prep and set up.
- I am renaming Cloverbud Time to Clover Time - for all ages are welcome to come learn the Cowboy Ethics, play games, etc. Although the curriculum is focused for the younger kids (5-7), we have already seen that it contains good benefits for all ages.
- All members (non-Jr. Leaders) please arrive by 1:15 p.m., for Clover Time will begin at 1:20 p.m.
- 1:00 - 1:20 p.m. ~ Jr. Leaders prepare for Cloverbud Time (Bailey, Molly, Julie, Liberty, Ben)
- 1:20 - 1:50 p.m. ~ Clover Time! All club members welcome to come learn about optimism!
- 1:50 - 2:30 p.m. ~ Business Meeting
- 2:30 - 3:00 p.m. ~
- Cloverbud Camp Committee Meeting - Bailey, Molly, Liberty, Julie, Ben, Sierra, Jessica, Cameron, Audrey (?)
- Others are free to visit with one another, play, etc.
- To Mothers of Cloverbud Members: I am working hard to make our business meetings as short as possible, so that the younger members (ages 5-7) can learn to sit through them. CSU Extension wants us help the Cloverbuds learn to become active members of a club. I know it’s hard for them to sit through, and that’s why we meet at KCC - to give them a nearby play room, if they just cannot make it. If you must leave, I understand, but I just wanted you to be aware of the goal we are working toward (and it will take time). As we keep tweaking the process, things will smooth out and a flow will come into place that makes it easier for all. Thanks for bearing with me!
- Record Books Are In!
- If you have not received your record books, please contact Miss Caroline at the Extension Office to inquire about them. Let me know if you need anything from me.
- Deb & Molly ~ I have your record books and will bring them on Friday.
- When you get your record books…
- Take time to browse through them to get an overview picture of the project...
- Write down ideas of how to schedule your project assignments over the next few months…
- If you need someone to help learn the project (or to help teach it to your children), let me know! We can contact the office to see if they can hook us up with an “expert.”
- Stay tuned! The office will be scheduling Record Book Workshops this spring. This will be very valuable to attend, especially for the new 4-H members!
- National Western Stock Show - Jan. 17th - Shelly sent out information to attendees.
- Cloverbud Night - Wednesday, Jan. 22nd, 5:30-6:30 p.m. at the Extension Hall. Decorate cupcakes! Ages 5-7, as of Jan. 1, 2014.
- Next Homesteaders Meeting - Friday, February 14th from 1 - 3 p.m. at Kremmling Community Church
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- REMINDER: Please read through the 4-H Newsletter each month! There may be pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.
- January 24-27: Leadership Development Conference (LDC)
- LDC is a camp for Senior members only. The sign-up forms are due back at the office on January 10th.
- February 3rd Council Meeting @ 7 p.m. at Hot Sulphur Springs Community Hall
- Call the Extension Office if you want a ride - 724-3436!
- Fiber Fun Fest - February 22nd - 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. - Larimer County Fairgrounds
- See 4-H Newsletter for information.
- Tons of fun! Free heritage arts classes for 4-H members and leaders!
- Talk to Miss Caroline ASAP, if you are interested!
- District Retreat - March 21-23 - Registration: DUE by February 28th
- Caroline emailed registration forms Thursday, Dec. 19th. Let the office know if you did not receive it.