You can use this list to help you complete your record book. You will note which Community Service activities you personally participated in and how many hours you worked or volunteered. I will simply list the activities.
Please let me know if you have any questions or additions!
- 4-H Council Fall Fest - October 25, 2013
- Set up was at 4 p.m. and the program went from 4-8 p.m.
- Sew Adult Shirt-Savers - with Bohalls at Sew It Seamz - November 22, 2013
- Members could volunteer their sewing services any time between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Make a note of how long you spent sewing!
- Bake Christmas Cookies for the Kremmling Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony - December 7, 2013
- Preschool Craft Fair - Wrap Gifts for FREE at the Middle Park 4-H Council Booth - December 7, 2013
- Tray Favors for Seniors at Cliffview Assisted Living Center, Kremmling Memorial Hospital, and the Silver Spruce Senior Housing - December 20, 2013
- Cloverbud Camp Committee met with Caitlyn Taussig to learn about cowboy ethics - preparation for camp in March (1 hour)
- Meals for Woods - February 17th - 23rd
- Members and moms provided meals for Woods after birth of Jaxon David Wood
- Code of the West Cloverbud Camp - March 8th
- If you helped out planning for, putting on, or cleaning up the camp, you can count it as a Community Service, for we put it on for free as a gift to the younger 4-H members.
- Preparation Hours (you will have to think about how much time you spent planning)
- Set up, Program, and Clean up = 3.5 hours
- I am so proud of all of the Junior Leaders and the hard work they put in towards putting this camp together! You did a FANTASTIC job!
- Thank you, parents, for your part in helping your kids, showing up to offer a helping hand, and helping clean up. We couldn't do this without you!
- St. Patrick's Day Tray Favors for Seniors at Cliffview Assisted Living Center, Kremmling Memorial Hospital, and Silver Spruce Apartments - March 14th
- Beading Crafts with Cliffview Assisted Living Center Residents - March 28th
- 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Be sure to only mark down the time that you personally spent there.
- Easter Tray Favors for Seniors at Cliffview Assisted Living Center, Kremmling Memorial Hospital, and Silver Spruce Apartments - April 11th
- Help build the Middle Park 4-H float for the Kremmling Days Parade - May 30th, 6-8 p.m.
- Finish building the Middle Park 4-H float for Kremmling Days Parade - June 12th, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Kremmling Days Parade - participate by riding in the 4-H float - June 14th - 9:30-11 a.m.
- Cleanup Middle Park Fairgrounds for Fair - July 23rd, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.