by Marcy Wheatley
Meeting Date: November 9, 2018
Thank-you letters -
Shelly Mathis for her leader gift; Silver Spruce Seniors for the cute hedgehog decorations
- Club approved to reimburse Tish for fuel costs for picking up apple order
- Club approved trip assistance for Foster and Audrey for CLC
- Since we weren't charged for 8 donation boxes to food bank and seniors, the club voted to donate $75 to each Mountain Family Center and Silver Spruce
- Club voted to pay $10/ticket for 4-H members and one of their parents to attend the Stock Show in January with County or on 4-H Day if the County doesn't organize a trip
- Club voted to go tubing again at Fraser Tubing Hill -- stay tuned for possible dates -- dependent on snow cover at Fraser but looks better than last year when we waited until March
- We plan to have potluck lunch at Krempins again following tubing
We shopped for Operation Christmas Child after the meeting --Thank you to all the kids and moms for helping Tim Wall delivered the boxes to drop off location in Dillon.
Christmas tree lightings
Please pass any comments or notes you have from Granby's tree lighting so we can make next year better or be more prepared.
Thank you to all bakers and particularly the servers -- We had no leftovers!
Kremmling tree lighting is Dec 1st
Each family will make 2 dozen cookies for the Kremmling tree lighting.
Deliver cookies to the Kremmling Chamber (on town square) by 3 PM 12/1/18 -- or make arrangements for someone else to take for you. Paige will take cookies for anyone from east end of the county.
Volunteers for January's Meeting
Prayer - Sego
Devotion - Audrey
Refreshments - Flint
Please read the club announcements, as well as the 4-H Council newsletter on your own.
Homesteaders Club Announcements
Next Club Meeting - Friday, January 11th @ 1:30 p.m. @ Hot Sulphur Springs Community Church - I will send out an e-mail to confirm this date as I have conflict in January and February with basketball schedule.
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
Next Council Meeting - Monday, December 3rd @ 7 p.m. @ the Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall