FINAL Peach orders and payment are DUE on July 11th.
Please bring spreadsheets and money to the meeting. Thank you!
- Friday, July 11th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. ~ Business Meeting
- Demonstrations presented by…
- Demonstration Introduction Format (taught by Caitlyn):
- “Hello, my name is ________________________, and I am a ________________ (i.e. Cloverbud, Junior, Intermediate, or Senior) member of the Homesteaders 4-H Club located in Grand County, Colorado. My extension agent is Travis Hoesli and my club leader is Shelly Mathis.”
- Abbie is going to open in prayer.
- Liberty is sharing a devotional.
- Abbie is bringing refreshments.
- If your record books are completed, you may bring them for Marcy or Shelly to sign!
- Gymkhana Concessions - Saturday, July 12th, 9:45 a.m. - 2 p.m. - Fairgrounds
- WEBSITE UPDATE: Meeting & Activity Attendance
- I added a new page to our website (a big tab to the right of Members & Leaders).
- Please review what I have listed and let me know if you see any errors. Thanks!
- NEXT Club Meeting - Friday, August 15th @ KCC from 1 - 3 p.m.
- Clover Time and Summer Tray Favors - Organized by Linke-Krempin and Bensing-Wood families
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- Please complete and submit your fair registration before July 9th!
- Fairgrounds Clean-Up & July Council Meeting - July 23rd, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Counts as community service and a meeting/activity! Lunch provided. Please RSVP with office.
- Exhibit Day - August 1st!
- Make sure to have Marcy or Shelly review and sign your completed record book before Exhibit Day!
- Council Fundraiser Opportunities (to earn trip assistance):
- Sell Kum & Go tickets (get from Marcy, if you need more) and 4-H truck raffle tickets (pick up at office)
- Council Concessions:
- July 25th and 26th - Farrier & Gymkhana concessions
- Fair Week (ask the office for times needed)
- Aug. 16 - Demolition Derby
REMINDER: Please check your inbox and read through the Extension Office’s 4-H Newsletter each month! There is always pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.