Here is our schedule for April's meeting:
- Friday, April 11th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- 1:00 p.m. ~ Jr. Leaders arrive and prepare for Clover Time
- The rest of the club can arrive between 1 and 1:15 p.m. and visit while we get ready!
- 1:20 p.m. Clover Time with the entire club!
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ~ Business Meeting
- Marcy is bringing Easter tray favors.
- Bailey was going to open in prayer, but she will be absent. Someone else can!
- Molly is sharing a devotional…
- Foster is bringing refreshments...
- Let’s sell peaches! Our goal is to sell 150 boxes… or more!
- For those of you who attend West Grand, we have heard that the teachers would be interested in having the opportunity to buy peaches. Maybe you can get together to walk down the halls of the Elementary and Middle School wings and ask!
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- Record Book Workshop and 4-H Mixer/Fun Night - Friday, April 18th - Extension Hall
- Come get help with your record book! 5:30-6:30 p.m.
- Play games with other 4-H’ers and enjoy root beer floats! 6:30-8:00 p.m.
- Livestock Selection Workshop
- April 11th - 2:00-3:00 p.m. - Extension Hall
- Lamb, Pig, and Goat Weight-In
- May 2nd - 3:30-5:30 p.m. in Kremmling
- May 3rd - 9:00-11:00 a.m. in Granby
- Meat Quality Assurance and Pork Quality Assurance (MQA/PQA)
- May 16th - 2:00-4:00 p.m. - Extension Hall
REMINDER: Please check your inbox and read through the Extension Office’s 4-H Newsletter each month! There is always pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.