Here is our schedule for March’s meeting:
- Friday, March 14th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- No Clover Time this month! It’s our month to make a craft (tray favors) for the seniors. Please come at 1 p.m.
- 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. ~ Club Business Meeting
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m. ~ Community Service - Make St. Patrick’s Day tray favors for seniors!
- Molly is opening in prayer…
- Audrey is sharing a devotional…
- Hubbards are bringing a treat...
Jobs Well Done!
- Meals for the Wood Family - Thank you, Homesteaders, for your amazing generosity in bringing the Wood family meals after Jaxon was born!
- Cloverbud Camp - Thank you to EVERYONE in the club who helped organize, put on, and clean up the Code of the West Cloverbud Camp this past Saturday. You are AMAZING! I am so very proud of each one of you, and I hope you enjoyed the opportunity to develop your leadership skills.
- THANKS to the Junior Leaders who did a fantastic job preparing for their leadership responsibilities!
- Bailey, Audrey, Julie, Liberty, Ben, Cameron, Sierra, Jessica, and Molly
- THANKS to Julie for being the Committee Chair and emailing everyone!
- THANKS to the Monnahan-Wheatley family for sharing cowboy hats, shirts, and props!
- THANKS to Marcy for taking pictures!
- THANKS to the parents who helped at the camp by being available and cleaning up!
- Ryan and Elizabeth
- THANKS to three special Cloverbud members who helped mop the floor afterward! WOW!
- NEXT Homesteaders Meeting - Friday, April 11th from 1 - 3 p.m. at Kremmling Community Church
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- Cloverbud Night - this Wednesday, March 12th - 5:30-6:30 p.m. - Granby Library Community Room
- Scrapbooking Workshop - bring some photos!
- Record Book Workshop - Friday, March 14th - 5:30-6:30 p.m. - Granby Community Center
- Need help on your new record book? Come visit with Mr. Travis and Miss Caitlyn before the 4-H Mixer. Bring your record book with you!
- 4-H Mixer - Friday, March 14th - 6:30-8:00 p.m. - Granby Community Center
- Come meet 4-H’ers from other 4-H clubs, your council officers, and have a BLAST playing fun games and enjoying root beer floats!
- Call the office ASAP if you want to RSVP. They are willing to give rides!
- District Retreat - March 21-23 - Keep an eye on your email, for the office will be emailing out details later this month.
- Community Service Opportunities ~
- Volunteer to help Miss Caitlyn…
- ...at the 4-H Camp during Spring Break
- April 2nd - helpers needed for GPS Scavenger Hunt
- Call Miss Caitlyn for details (724-3436).
- NEXT 4-H Council Meeting - Monday, April 7th - 7-8 p.m. @ HSS Community Hall
- REMINDER: Please check your inbox and read through the Extension Office’s 4-H Newsletter each month! There is always pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.