Recap of February 2014 Meeting
February 14, 2014
by Shelly Mathis
Treasurer’s Report = $855.26
- Scholarship Fund = $250
- Available Funds = $455.26
- The club voted to sell Palisade peaches as a fundraiser.
- We have from now until the end of June to make sales in a variety of places.
- Voted to sell each box for $35.00.
- The club will make $10-12 per box, depending on how many we sell.
- If we sell at least 150, the orchard will deliver the boxes to Kremmling in a refrigerated truck.
- Shelly will create a spreadsheet, instructional help sheet, and contact cards and mail out to families.
- March Tray Favors
- The club voted to buy Green Magic Color Scratch Shamrock Ornaments from Oriental Trading for March’s tray favors. Shelly will make the order.
- If Marcy has Easter tray favors, we can prepare those at our April meeting, since Easter is on April 20th this year.
- Project Questions
- In the February Club News, you will find instructions on how to get started on your project and record book.
- Please let Shelly or the Office know if you have any questions!
- Sympathy Card to Camerons
- The club signed a sympathy card to the Cameron family who lost their barn and animals in a fire.
- March Meeting
- Prayer = Molly
- Devotion = Audrey
- Refreshments = the Hubbards
- Meals for Woods - Monday, Feb. 17th - Sunday, Feb. 23rd
- Cloverbud Night with Caitlyn - Tuesday, February 19th, 5:30 p.m. - Extension Hall
- Parli-Pro Workshop - Friday, February 21st, 2-3 p.m. - Extension Hall
- District Retreat Registration DUE - Friday, February 28th - CSU Extension Office
- Code of the West Cloverbud Camp - Saturday, March 8th, 2-4 p.m. - Extension Hall
- March Club Business Meeting - Friday, March 14th, 1-3 p.m. - Kremmling Community Church
- March 4-H Council Meeting - Monday, March 3rd, 7-8 p.m. - HSS Community Hall