Fruit Fundraiser Update
- Peach Update: Our late spring winter storm did, in fact, cause harm to some of Phil’s peaches. We will not have extra peaches to sell this year. We are on his list to receive peaches, so hopefully, he will have enough. Tish may have more info at our June meeting.
- Fruit Spreadsheets & Payments are DUE to Shelly by June 30th!
- Please work to collect and submit your sales as close to this date as possible.
- PLEASE bring all fruit spreadsheets with their corresponding payments that you have completed thus far to the June 9th meeting. Keep the names of those from whom you still need to collect money on separate spreadsheets at home.
- Please email Shelly if need more fruit spreadsheets printed and given to you.
- Reminder: Club families receive a family discount for Palisade fruit. Be sure to only pay the correct amount shown below when completing your own purchases:
- Peaches - $25 per box
- Pears & Apples - $20 per box
- Friday, June 9th @ 9:30 a.m. @ Kremmling Community Church
- Business Meeting
- Directions to the church - Click Here for Google Maps
- Meeting Volunteers
- Prayer - Rhaelyn
- Devotion - Jonathan
- Refreshments - Jilly’s Ice Cream!!
- Pack a sandwich and bring something to share with the club for lunch. Then we’ll head to Jilly’s for ice cream! :)
- Lexi, Shiloh, Taylah, and Chisum
- Just a reminder: Please try to keep your demonstrations to 5 minutes or less. This will help our meetings not go too long since we have so many members giving demonstrations. Thank you!
- Please let me know if you need Lacy’s tip sheet or an updated demonstration outline.
- Summer Tray Favors
- Community Service Art Project for Kremmling/Granby Senior Citizens