Our Tubing Party is a GO!
- Let’s meet this Friday, December 16th at 11 a.m., at the Historic Fraser Tubing Hill!
- The tubing hill needs an estimated ticket count, so please contact me to let me know whether or not you are coming!
- Important: Please bring a school ID or your homeschool letter of intent to present, in order to receive local student pricing. And bring your snow clothes! ☺
- Take Highway 40 to Fraser and turn right at the light on CR 72 (directly after the Azteca Mexican restaurant on the right)
- Follow the road underneath the railroad bridge.
- The road forks, but do NOT turn right onto Fraser Valley Parkway. That goes to the WRONG tubing hill!
- Keep to the left at the fork and go straight up the hill.
- Follow the road to the parking lot. Look for a building with orange trim.
- Lunch at Krempin’s Ranch (directly following tubing)
- Tish is making soup. Please bring a side dish or dessert!
- Tray Favors after Lunch
- Marcy, will you please bring our supplies December tray favors? Thanks!
Thank you all for your hard work to make our recent Community Service projects a success. You’re wonderful!