May 8, 2015
- Field Trip Reports - Peachfork Orchards & Fraser Rec
- Report on Cloverbud Night with Caitlyn - Garbage Can Recycling
- Let’s sell fruit! Time is ticking away. It’s time to call everyone from last year and collect payment.
- Club Senior Scholarships - Bailey, Molly and Julie will each receive $250 from the Homesteaders scholarship fund. We will present these scholarships on Tuesday, June 30th around 5:15 - 5:30 p.m. following our business meeting and demonstrations. We will celebrate their graduation with a cake made by Shiloh and ice cream.
- 4-H Council Parade Float - HSS Days (June 13th) and Granby 4th of July Parade
- 4-H Council is asking all available 4-H’ers to walk together in the HSS Days and Granby’s 4th of July parades. You can wear a 4-H T-shirt or dress up in the clothes or “costume” and equipment of your 4-H project, i.e. cowboy with your horse, etc.
- Contact Miss Caitlyn for more information - 724-3436. Come join the fun!
- Donation for 4-H Council Gymkhana Park - The club voted to match the 4-H Council’s donation (for now) and give $350.00 when they are ready to collect contributions.
- June’s Volunteers
- Prayer - Bailey
- Devotion - Jill
- Refreshments - Graduation Party! Shelly & Ben will pick up ice cream supplies. Shiloh will bring a decorated cake.
Homesteaders Club Announcements
- NEXT Club Meeting - Tuesday, June 30th @ 4 p.m. @ KCC
- June Demonstrations
- July Demonstrations
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- 4-H Council Meeting - Wednesday, July 22nd @ 9 a.m. @ Fairgrounds
- Includes Community Service - Fairgrounds Clean-Up and Record Book Workshop before Exhibit Day & Fair. Watch the newsletter for what to bring that day!
- Read the Newsletter - to find out about county activities, 4-H trips and projects, deadlines, and more!