- Friday, August 15th, at the Kremmling Community Church, from 1-3 p.m.
- 1 p.m. ~ Jr. Leaders prepare while everyone arrives.
- 1:15 p.m. - Clover Time!
- Business Meeting
- Shiloh is going to open in prayer.
- Audrey is sharing a devotional.
- Taylah is bringing refreshments.
- Summer Tray Favors (TBD) - directed by Tish & Leslie
Congratulations to all of you members and parents
for doing so well at Exhibit Day and Fair!
You are awesome! :)
- Reminder ~ PRC Brochures:
- The following members volunteered to check supplies at these places:
- Mountain Dragon - Ben
- Kenna - Grand Hair Design
- Los Amigos - Ben
- Subway - Frenches/Zick-Woods
- KCC - Julie
- Last Time ‘Round Thrift Store - Audrey
- Post Office - Frenches
- Kremmling Mercantile - Zick-Woods
- If supplies of posters or brochures are low at any of these places, please let Tish know via a phone call or a text (970-531-5465). She will bring more supplies to the August meeting.
Middle Park 4-H Council Announcements
- Council Fundraiser Opportunities (to earn trip assistance):
- Sell Kum & Go tickets (get from Marcy, if you need more).
- Council Concessions:
- Aug. 16 - Demolition Derby
REMINDER: Please check your inbox and read through the Extension Office’s 4-H Newsletter each month! There is always pertinent information concerning your 4-H project, interesting activities available to you, and Cloverbud events.